making a difference since 2014
On an ongoing basis, teams of missionaries go to Trisker Orphanage, a rural orphanage in Boquete, Panama. The mission teams do amazing work, to include painting, hanging wallpaper, providing critical medications, construction projects, vacation bible school, cooking, devotions, activities with the children, singing, and relationship building with those who care for the children. These projects help us carry out our mission to be the hands, feet and heart of Jesus Christ.
Be sure to click on the slideshow to see amazing pictures!
- Built a life skills classroom for pregnant teenagers and mothers at Trisker Orphanage in Boquete, Panama.
- Support a fulltime missionary-mentor-teacher for Trisker Orphanage in Boquete, Panama.
- Ongoing support of Trisker Orphanage staff salaries, gas, sewing classes, emergency signage, and activities for the children.
- Purchase baby beds, bunk beds, changing tables, and rocking chairs.
- Provide financial support to Royal Family Kids Camp for foster children in Minden, La.
- Provided shelving for Geaux Bags.
- Supported building a school sized playground for children and dorm for pregnant teens at Trisker Orphanage.
- Purchased a computer, school uniforms for 25 orphans, commercial stock pots, and sheets for Victory World Outreach in Tanzania, Africa.
- Donate to Danita’s Orphanage in Haiti on an ongoing basis to feed orphans who are severely malnourished and contributed towards a neonatal intensive care unit.
- Purchased a tiller for Arturo Miro, a boy's orphanage in Boquete, Panama.
- Multiple mission trips to Boquete, Panama.
- Provide support for an annual feeding program through a grant (Dobbins Foundation) for 700 Ngobe school children.
- Support for the families caring for six special needs orphans include, food, appliances, furniture, chickens, farming equipment, toys and games, diapers, portable propane stoves, and Bibles.
- Provide support for scholarships for foster children and building projects for Making a New Way, an Equestrian Assisted Learning/Therapy Program located at Holly Hill Farm in Benton, La. Its purpose is to provide opportunities for children experiencing childhood trauma, to achieve life skills using equine assisted learning, with a community mentor.
Our small organization is proof that with a kind heart, good intentions, and a loving God, great things are possible.